Recent Changes at Naturali Home
Since we started our journey in 2015, one thing was made clear: Customer Experience Matters. This principle has guided us through every single decision in the seven years since. Being that committed to the end-to-end experience of every one of our customers has led us to make some substantial changes:
- We've created a separate portal on our website for Retail, Wholesale & Business Customers. This will help you get to the information and complete your journey in a timely and personalized manner.
- We've moved out of Olde Mistick Village and are in a storefront 2.3x the size with expanded space for production, workshops and offices. We loved being in the village, but the rent was way too high for not enough space. We are now located on Long Hill Road in Groton, CT.
- You can call or text us anytime at (860) 615-7627. Customer Service, Billing, Wholesale and Business Office Teams are able to monitor our company messages and assist you when needed.
- Problem paying in store? No worries, we offer a backup payment portal when our register or internet is acting up. Access it at https://www.naturalihome.org/pay and enter the amount of your total. As soon as you get an email confirmation, you are all set!
- Wholesale prices are available for all customers placing a bulk order. Just send an email to email@example.com with the items and quantity you would like of each, and our staff will craft custom pricing for you at competitive rates.
- For select high demand plant care and soil products, we are able to order them for you at lower than retail pricing. This means that you can share in our corporate pricing to take care of your garden. It is important to note that a minimum quantity will be required and subject to stock availability. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on products you can order through us.