Candle Care Guide
- Trim your wick every single time so your candle burns cleaner and brighter. Wick trimming also helps control the flame of your candle.
- Always allow the wax to melt to the edge of the jar. This will prevent wasted wax caused by tunneling.
- Keep your candle away from windows or air drafts. Moving air can impact the burn quality and increase the amount of soot produced.
- Never burn for more than four hours at a time.
- ALWAYS keep an eye on a lit candle and make sure it is away from kids, pets and plants.
Wondering how long your candle will last? Check the chart below for Estimated Burn Times from our extensive testing:
Approximate Burn Time
*Burn times listed above are based on our extensive testing under ideal circumstances (using the candle care steps above). Depending on your 'burning environment, you may experience different results.
Should you have any questions or need troubleshooting tips, feel free to reach out to us via the chat icon or by emailing our product experts at firstname.lastname@example.org.