Placing an Online Order with Naturali Home is quick and easy! Just follow the steps below:
- Go to www.shopnaturali.com
- Click on the category you want to shop (or use the magnifying glass to search by product name or term)
- Choose product styles or options (if applicable)
- Add products to your cart
- Click checkout and select your billing and shipping information
- Choose Shipping or opt to Pickup In-Store
- Enter Payment Details and click 'Submit Order'
For faster checkout, choose to use a digital wallet and sign up for a FREE Naturali Home Account.
All online orders and in store purchases are subject to the Naturali Home LLC Terms of Sale
Customers are always welcome to visit our Retail Store in Groton, CT during business hours (Tues to Fri 10a-5p; Sat 10a-2p; Closed Sunday and Monday).
In stock items: Any items that are available for purchase at Naturali Home that are 'in-stock' may be paid for an taken home the same day. Payment is due in store (unless specifically authorized by the Chief Financial Officer of Naturali Home LLC in advance). CT State Sales & Use Tax will be applied unless you have a valid Tax Exemption with us (see below).
Out of Stock/Backorders: If an item you want to purchase is out of stock or on backorder, we may be able to take a pre-order. If you place an order for any out of stock or backordered items, payment will be due at time of placing your order. We will ship your item(s) to you when they become available or mark as ready for pickup.
Placing Orders on Hold: If you find an item you like in store but aren't able to take it home, you may put it on hold for pickup at a later date/time. We are only able to put items on hold if they are already paid. We will hold your item for one month after purchase (due to storage restrictions). Plants cannot be put on hold. If you do not collect your items within one month, the item will be considered forfeited and put out for sale and you will receive a refund in the form of store credit (we are unable to refund your original payment method).
Baskets & Gifting: We are always willing to help make any gift special with Basket Building and Gifting Options. Please keep in mind that a service charge may apply (at our discretion) for any basket building or custom gifting options.
The Naturali Home LLC Terms of Sale apply to all In-Store & Online Purchases.
All Sales Are Final. Exchanges, Returns & Refunds are granted at the sole discretion of Naturali Home LLC. Please fill out our Return & Exchange Form to request consideration.
DO NOT BRING OR SEND ANY ITEMS BACK TO US UNLESS SPECIFICALLY INSTRUCTED TO BY OUR TEAM.
We will look into your request and will provide a response within 24 hours of receiving your request. If you are approved for a refund or exchange, you will receive store credit in the form of a Naturali Home Gift Card for the value of the items in question. We are unable to refund your original payment method. Return Shipping costs may be deducted from your Store Credit Refund if applicable.
All decisions are final and are at the sole discretion of Naturali Home LLC. The following items are never eligible for return or exchange:
- Workshops or Other Services
- Live Plants or Home Decor
- Products with Bulk Discounts or Pricing
Naturali Home offers a variety of payment options for Retail Orders. Below are some of the most popular payment methods that we offer (grouped by ordering method):
Orders Placed On Our Website Or Via Email: Major Credit & Debit Cards, Klarna, Amazon Pay, Meta Pay, PayPal/Venmo, CashApp, Naturali Home Gift Cards
Orders Placed Over The Phone: Major Credit & Debit Cards Only (Additional Fees May Apply), Naturali Home Gift Cards
In-Store Purchases: Cash, Major Credit & Debit Cards, Tap to Pay (Cards & Digital Wallets), Naturali Home Gift Cards
Additional payment options available on a case-by-case basis. Net Payment Terms (administered by Naturali Home LLC) may be extended at our sole discretion. All Orders Placed, regardless of sales channel, are subject to the Naturali Home LLC Terms Of Sale.
While most items purchased from Naturali Home are ready to ship within 2 business days, some products or line items are 'Made to Order'. Once you place an order, we will email you if any part(s) of your order will have a fulfillment time or more than 4 working days (Tuesday-Friday). Fulfillment timelines are not set in stone and any updates will be communicated to you.
- Most Orders are fulfilled (shipped or marked 'ready for pickup') within 3 working days (Tuesday-Friday)
- While 'In-Store Pickup' is always free, orders that have to be shipped will be charged carrier rates
Orders containing one or more products from our Bulk Pricing Program or our Selection of Live Plants have a lead time between 4 and 10 business days.
All Orders are subject to the Naturali Home LLC Terms of Sale. Should you have additional questions, please email us at email@example.com.
By placing an order online or making an in-store purchase, you agree to waive your right to a payment dispute through your bank or credit card provider. In the event that an incorrect charge was made with your payment method, you must call (860) 536-1771 ext 1501 within ten days of purchase. If you do not notify us within 10 days, we are only able to provide store credit rather than a refund. Refunds are made at the sole discretion of Naturali Home LLC.
Naturali Home LLC dba Naturali Home is required to collect tax on most purchases. We are only able to designate an account as Tax Exempt if they meet one of the requirements (below) and have a Naturali Home Account on our website:
- Non-Profit Organizations that have received a Tax Exemption from the Internal Revenue Service.
- For-Profit Organizations who intend to resell our products.
To submit a Tax Exemption Request, you must click the 'Request or Renew Tax Exemption' link in your Naturali Home Account.
NOTE: You may also submit a request over the phone by calling (860) 536-1771 ext 1501
By entering our Retail Store Front, Workshop, Production and Office Facility located at 787 Long Hill Road Groton, CT 06340 (referred to as 'Our Facility'), you agree to and understand the following additional disclosures, rules & policies of Naturali Home LLC:
- Our company including the 'Naturali Home' trade/brand name are wholly owned by Naturali Home LLC.
- We use 24/7 video & audio surveillance to protect our facility, assets, personnel and customers. Such recordings may be securely stored for future reference (at our sole discretion).
- Harassment (as determined by our management team) of our staff, customers or company will not be tolerated. If we deem (at our sole discretion) that your behavior can be classified as harassment, you will be banned from our facility and the Town of Groton Police Department will be notified.
- Pricing may be changed and discounts/promos/sales may be altered or ended at any time with or without notice at our sole discretion.
- Our in store team does not manage accounts receivable or accounts payable. For assistance with either, you are REQUIRED to email our Billing & Account Management Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are unable to provide assistance with any account, agreement or contract to which Naturali Home LLC is not a party.
- All sales are final. Refunds are made at the sole discretion of Naturali Home LLC. If we approve a refund, it will be made in the form of a Naturali Home Gift Card (Store Credit). We are unable to provide a refund to your original payment method.